Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DMs only, DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE

Einher2137
Einher2137
✭✭✭
ZOS "left" mode where Nightblades and stamsorcs have got maximum adventage because of they mobility and abilities to secure/steal frag and run away. Playing slower class is pure madness and don't talk to me "duuude, just slot flare/hunter or duuuude just burst him with teammates" because good NB/Sorc can escape those in chaos of fight. I queued a lot of "random mode" only to be thrown into deathmatch. I really enjoyed pure randomness of modes and now i am forced to run like idiot trying to catch some mosquitos and lightings or ignore them to be finished by assasin's will or crystal weapon/vateshran burst. I can only see happines on my cousin face who's maining NB and who's showing me screenshots where he do 20/1/0 and carry his team only by waiting in shadows for low health enemy who is out of resources.

YES - this thread was show of my dissapointment about current "RANDOM QUEUE"
  • Pet
    Pet
    ✭✭✭
    put single target dots on nbs, it pulls them out of invis
  • Einher2137
    Einher2137
    ✭✭✭
    Pet wrote: »

Worst advice ever, they can easily recast cloak and runaway/vigor out of vision, those people are not bots to being outplayed by this godly dot outsandting move. Why i know this? Because i am playing this game.
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet wrote: »

According to the patch notes, that stopped working a while ago. Based on the u31 patch notes, it definitely shouldn't work now, and they imply single-target DoTs shouldn't have worked even before that.
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on December 31, 2021 7:35PM
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my experience with Nightblades, stun them once and they are dead. Even if they break free, they are exposed long enough for any high burst to flat-out melt them before they go invisible again.

Since I use Shield on my backbar for utility (and ultimate), I use the shield charge stun whenever a Nightblade comes out of steal, and finish them off with my main bar which has all my damage output... I even had one match where an enemy Nightblade just avoided me at all costs, which is always amusing to see that happen.
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    single target dots do not work, only “new” damage (mostly used is AoE) take the NBs from stealth/cloak…
    This is the reason why BGs are overrun with AoE damage…
    NB can have my four dots on them (magDks dots) and he can still cloak and run for 3 secs away then heal out the damage (most NBs are doing cloak, move for 1 sec, heal, cloak away)…
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    3 piece swift jewelry bro. works on every class and makes the kite kids a lot less annoying
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • Fizzyapple
    Fizzyapple
    ✭✭✭
    xPoisin wrote: »
    single target dots do not work, only “new” damage (mostly used is AoE) take the NBs from stealth/cloak…
    NB can have my four dots on them (magDks dots) and he can still cloak and run for 3 secs away then heal out the damage (most NBs are doing cloak, move for 1 sec, heal, cloak away)…

AoEs work on Nbs nothing else does though from my experience. I hit bombard in the opposite direction from where they cloaked and it pulls them out every time.
    Einher2137 wrote: »
    ZOS "left" mode where Nightblades and stamsorcs have got maximum adventage because of they mobility and abilities to secure/steal frag and run away. Playing slower class is pure madness and don't talk to me "duuude, just slot flare/hunter or duuuude just burst him with teammates" because good NB/Sorc can escape those in chaos of fight. I queued a lot of "random mode" only to be thrown into deathmatch. I really enjoyed pure randomness of modes and now i am forced to run like idiot trying to catch some mosquitos and lightings or ignore them to be finished by assasin's will or crystal weapon/vateshran burst. I can only see happines on my cousin face who's maining NB and who's showing me screenshots where he do 20/1/0 and carry his team only by waiting in shadows for low health enemy who is out of resources.

YES - this thread was show of my disappointment about current "RANDOM QUEUE"

I think your second point is very valid and should be reiterated for newbies reading these forums. It's well established at this point that anyone with 30-0-0 contributed the least to the actual fight. Many top scorers bread and butter is based on stealing kills and nothing else. I'm not sure if there is anything at this point to be done about it other than to accept it as a community and maybe ignore it.. idk.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fizzyapple wrote: »
    xPoisin wrote: »

AoEs work on Nbs nothing else does though from my experience. I hit bombard in the opposite direction from where they cloaked and it pulls them out every time.
    Einher2137 wrote: »

YES - this thread was show of my disappointment about current "RANDOM QUEUE"

I think your second point is very valid and should be reiterated for newbies reading these forums. It's well established at this point that anyone with 30-0-0 contributed the least to the actual fight. Many top scorers bread and butter is based on stealing kills and nothing else. I'm not sure if there is anything at this point to be done about it other than to accept it as a community and maybe ignore it.. idk.

Bit of a necro, but I am bored (and never come to the BG forums, from the looks of them, nobody does, lol).

Sorc curse will pull them out if you tag them before they cloak. I love fighting cloakblades on my mag sorc. As long as you re-curse every time it goes off, you can usually wear them down. Good NBs will LOS so you dont have an angle on them to recast curse when they reappear.
  • S0Z0H
    S0Z0H
    ✭✭✭
    Just gotta get good my guy, get good. Lol
    Nah jus kidding. I remember when I first started playing the game and learned bout pvp and then heard how everyone using cheese and it's horrible and I told people I would never pvp that way and I would hold to principles.
    Sadly, the game isn't so much about principles but finding that current "meta" and trying to out duel cheese....with cheese.
    So u might have to just....embrace the cheese bruh.
    The cheese is not your enemy. Cheese is your friend.
    Trust the cheese. Be the cheese.
    So make you a NB or whatever class been killing u and just fight fire with fire. Make them pay!