Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Revelers missing

Crimsonwolf666
Crimsonwolf666
✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this has been reported. I did comment about this but it was on a way older post so it was shutdown. But the revelers that you see during the Lava Stomp festival quest aren't there (except the Fishstink Tavern). 3 Taverns/Basement House don't have them there. I get that its annoying to see them year round, but jeez, maybe have them available for the actual New Life Festival lol
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Looks like they were permanently removed back when people complained about them being there all year long. Now it doesn't feel right with them missing.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, budget cuts. NPCs are expensive to house and feed, even if just for a couple weeks. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they were permanently removed back when people complained about them being there all year long. Now it doesn't feel right with them missing.

I wish they would have kept them there year long and left them alone. Honestly, they didn't seem out of place because you'd expect to find drunk party-goers in bars anyways.