The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PVP Vlastarus Quatermaster worse than loot crates

caindele
caindele
✭✭
Getting the PVP gear that you want shouldn't be harder than hitting the PowerBall. We spend quite a bit of time doing activities for alliance points that just get a small chance of getting the item you need, is now just wasting my time. Why can't it just be that I can purchase the item that I want or at least make it curated RNG? It wouldn't be so bad, if there was more variety for the different items, but I bought 20 unknown items from the vendor and received like 70% rings...I only need 2. I get if the trait on them is random, I can fix the trait, but I can't fix the fact that I can't seem to get a shield.

Please, Please look into a way to either make these curated or at least allow us to narrow down/lower the RNG on these items. Maybe different ones for Armor, Jewelry and Weapons?

Thanks,

Caindele
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the rng is equally weighted chance for an armor piece, a weapon, or a jewelry piece. I like the high jewelry drop rate. A single zircon grain is worth 20k right now. Other than that... Just gotta earn more AP. The entire top 100 for each faction is over 3m each camp, it's not that hard
    Edited by spacefracking on December 30, 2021 3:07PM
    Options