The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Hardest dungeons to no death and also hm?

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
For the achievements that unlock rewards?
I have spent days on falkreath hold..last night i died when the boss died ruining the run for everyone.
Edited by francesinhalover on December 28, 2021 7:38PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stone Garden is brutal for trifecta run IMO. Every minute counts.
    Options
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the current patch (deadlands), it's castle thorn cause the aoe telegraph of the last boss is bugged. Lol
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
    Options
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    But yeah, like the person above said and IMO, it's vSG cause 3hm and low time req.
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
    Options
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hardest HM for me is still Stone Garden, with Moongrave Fane as a close second. For SG it's just kinda tough, especially for tanks and healers, there's just a lot of crap to keep in mind. For MF it's just that it requires really good communication to properly manage all of the different mechanics, which are all pretty annoying to deal with, especially the little stakes that chain you and force you to stand near them. Plus I think they are the only two HMs that come to mind that have made me use specific skills (like Guard and Time Stop) to make them smoother, which I would argue is actually a good thing, keeps the fight fresh.
    As for no death, it really depends on the team and on the abundance of one-shot mechanics. A decent healer will get you out of most high damage scenarios, but one-shots are just kinda BS from a no-death standpoint. Heck, even CoA2 has those Flaming Bone Colossi that have a near-instant flame projectile that absolutely wrecks me everytime, but then again, maybe I'm just garbage at the game.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
    Options
  • Milchbart
    Milchbart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imho there are no difficult "no death" dungeons. Always easy, never problematic.

Concerning "hard mode" I'd say Stonegarden is the hardest.
    Options
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    For whatever reason, I cannot No Death FG1 because for whatever reason whenever I try it, someone ALWAYS dies to the final boss' lightning attack.
    Options
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Milchbart wrote: »
    Imho there are no difficult "no death" dungeons. Always easy, never problematic.

Concerning "hard mode" I'd say Stonegarden is the hardest.

Some people can't finish it on vet. Not even talking about nd. Dunno what you mean.

For me hardest hm is SG and MF. SG hm or trifeca possible only with very good group. MF hm last boss feels like crazy attraction. It's interesting. But when you finished it... you don't want it again.
    Options
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a trifecta

Hardest from a mechanics standpoint - Stone Garden

Hardest from just not getting RNG "screwed" - Fang Lair
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
    Options