The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Amaya Lake Lodge

TruthSeeker
TruthSeeker
✭✭✭
Please can anyone let me know if the monstrous (imho) fungal trees/plants in the grounds of Amaya Lake Lodge can be removed to make room for garden(s) of my own design?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The biggest ones are fixed in place. They do not move and cannot be removed.

The little ones can be moved.
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on December 27, 2021 10:06AM
    PC EU
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest ones are fixed in place. They do not move and cannot be removed.

The little ones can be moved.

That is a pity, but thank you for letting me know before I wasted gold on what would have been a disappointment, Raddleman.🙂
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought Amaya Lake when it first came out. I remember those giant mushrooms were one of things that annoyed me. The one right next to the house, and a wide low one outside the wall on lake side of the house.

The other thing that really got me were the spatial anomalies inside the house. Interior space missing on the ground floor, another room far too large to fit into the exterior size of the house, the upper part of the house sharing some of the same space as the lower part of the house.

I gave up. I only use the storeroom (as a DB hideout). The rest of it got buried under a rock...

4wgPISc.png
    PC EU
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Amaya Lake when it first came out. I remember those giant mushrooms were one of things that annoyed me. The one right next to the house, and a wide low one outside the wall on lake side of the house.

The other thing that really got me were the spatial anomalies inside the house. Interior space missing on the ground floor, another room far too large to fit into the exterior size of the house, the upper part of the house sharing some of the same space as the lower part of the house.

I gave up. I only use the storeroom (as a DB hideout). The rest of it got buried under a rock...

4wgPISc.png

I am sorry for your disappointment 😔. I seem to have escaped that, thanks to your good self 😄👍. Thank you once again Raddleman.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭

4wgPISc.png

Your burying of the offending house under that huge rock is impressive 😂🤣
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tip could be decorating the mushrooms with glowy flowers and vines (there's pretty flowery vines now too, the snow lily ones + those with the glowing little azure spots which are cheap at a vendor that I ooof course can't remember right now - think its from southern elsweyr), I usually spend about 10 furnslots making them look magical and glowy lol
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you InaMoonlight. I will bear that in mind.