The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Style Page: Jephrine Paladin no more purchasable or salable

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
These style pages are nowhere to be found through the search in the screen you have when you are in front of the trading guilds. So nobody could find them, neither sell them. Yes you can put them up for sale, but no one will be able to find them to buy them. Please fix this bug !!!
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    These style pages are nowhere to be found through the search in the screen you have when you are in front of the trading guilds. So nobody could find them, neither sell them. Yes you can put them up for sale, but no one will be able to find them to buy them.
    Seems to be a known issue , also affecting other items: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7460203

My guess is that it's a low-priority type bug ( as in, not necessarily "gamebreaking" ) , so i doubt it will be fixed anytime soon. Perhaps after the holidays/2022 new year, within the next big significant Patch from Zenimax.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    These style pages are nowhere to be found through the search in the screen you have when you are in front of the trading guilds. So nobody could find them, neither sell them. Yes you can put them up for sale, but no one will be able to find them to buy them.

My guess is that it's a low-priority type bug ( as in, not necessarily "gamebreaking" ) , so i doubt it will be fixed anytime soon. Perhaps after the holidays/2022 new year, within the next big significant Patch from Zenimax.

Low-priority bug... maybe it is... but these items are not marketable.
    I don't know if ZOS is taking seriously our issues...
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Style Page: Jephrine Paladin can be found in Tamriel Trade Centre but can't be searched for in guild traders, even searching all items in the trader without any filter or even if it is applied only the Legendary quality filter.

Please fix this bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

PC | EU
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other items too that can’t be found in guild stores by searching, such as the Breton Terrier Mammoth Bone. I had to go through at least 30 pages of a trader’s listings to find one that I’d hoped would be there based on TTC listings (without having at least that to go on one would be better off posting WTB pleas in zone).
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other items too that can’t be found in guild stores by searching, such as the Breton Terrier Mammoth Bone. I had to go through at least 30 pages of a trader’s listings to find one that I’d hoped would be there based on TTC listings (without having at least that to go on one would be better off posting WTB pleas in zone).

Fix is strongly needed. I hope ZOS is reading this stuff
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Same issue with all Imperial Champion style pages,