The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If you can choose only one notable house, which one would it be?

ive_wonder
ive_wonder
✭✭✭
I'm torn between Sweetwater Cascades and Lakemire Xanmeer Manor
Edit:
Aight, i would pick Sweetwater Cascades (because it's on the border of my 2 favourite regions)
Edited by ive_wonder on December 24, 2021 10:35PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are both great houses, with water features, and lots of areas/spaces that can be decorated in different ways. Good thing is that you can always get the other house sometime in the future, so the choice is not gone forever.
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    They are both great houses, with water features, and lots of areas/spaces that can be decorated in different ways. Good thing is that you can always get the other house sometime in the future, so the choice is not gone forever.

Yeah, perhaps, through it will be a while when i will be able to invest into the crowns again :0
    Anyways, what is your favourite notable home in the game?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of those two I would definitely choose Sweetwater Cascades as it’s a beautiful well-designed house! I think there might be a bug in Lakemire Xanmeer Manor as well as aspects of the outside not matching the interior, but I could be mistaken and it does have some unique features.

My personal favorite notable:
    Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins <3
    Grandeur, dramatic lighting, water features, room to build — this notable has just about everything I could wish for and I love all things Elven!

Moonsugar Meadow is also high on my list because I love having an open piece of nature with water features.

Notables I would most like to acquire:
    Sweetwater Cascades
    Bastion Sanguinaris
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    earthtear cavern ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A free one.

Doomchar Plateau will do nicely.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That’s a tough decision.

The early houses were often copies of areas in game and not very unique, whereas lately the notables are unique and have a style of their own. There have been several I have purchased - Potentate’s Retreat, Thieves Oasis, Stone Eagle Aerie, and Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins. I love all of them and it would be hard to choose just one.

Like @airie I am also fond of Earthtear, it was my first notable and even though it is an early house it is very unique and beautiful. Craglorn is one of my favorite zones too.

If I had to choose the answer would probably vary depending on my mood. I am glad that I can have more than one.
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive_wonder wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

Yeah, perhaps, through it will be a while when i will be able to invest into the crowns again :0
    Anyways, what is your favourite notable home in the game?

Agree with others, it's tough to pick just one ^^; I like earthtear cavern, moonsugar meadow, the psijic villa, but overall I think my favourite is the orbservatory prior.
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    eu5wdpnp932p.jpg

I bought Hakkvild's High Hall last night, it's so pretty.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mistveil Manor was the first house I bought and it's still my favorite 4-5 years later. Once a year it gets a partial makeover.

Alinor Crest would be second.
  • AllegedParadigm
    AllegedParadigm
    ✭✭✭
    Tel Galen
    PC/NA August 2020 | Koritha Larethian, Yaeli al-Iskour, Vaynth Andalen, Cylthia Oakthorn
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been really happy with my Hall of Lunar Champion in what I could do with the build space limits in the game vs other huge homes.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC