The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pricing Help

mekops_ESO
mekops_ESO
✭✭✭
Capture.png

I pulled this from a container this week. None of my trading addons have pricing info for it, and I can find no pricing history. I have no idea how to price this thing other than the couple that are listed on PCEU. I get the idea that its probably less expensive there. Any suggestions?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform/server are you on?

On PC/NA, I'm seeing purple Redguard Mat patterns of various designs listed for 45-75k. Most were listed for around 60k.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • mekops_ESO
    mekops_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What platform/server are you on?

On PC/NA, I'm seeing purple Redguard Mat patterns of various designs listed for 45-75k. Most were listed for around 60k.

PC-NA. Yea, I am seeing that for them as well. I am also seeing they are relatively available, in quantity. I am not seeing that for this plan. As of now, I have had this a couple days and the market availability for it across all platforms and servers combined went from 4, to 3. Given the relative (un)availability and the price of the 3 available on EU, I might just hold onto it for a bit. Wouldnt want to do the disservice of marking down to 75k when the EU folks are like: "image.png"
    Edited by mekops_ESO on December 24, 2021 10:48PM
  • KryoKitten
    KryoKitten
    ✭✭
    Do you have any friends that are in trade guilds? Ideally med to larger in size. If so you can link the pattern to them and see if they have any actual sales data for it.

And even if you do, how many are currently showing on TTC? If you only see a couple I'd toss it up for 90 - 95k (yes I've sold this and other purple RG patterns at these prices with quick turn around.) If there are like 5+ I'd hang onto it for a bit if you are not in need of immediate income or price competitively with what you see there.

I hope that helps.
    @KryoCatalyst in game

Guild Master - The Ska'vyn Exchange
    skavyn.com

twitter.com/kryocatalyst
    twitch.tv/kryocatalyst

proud furniture slinger & pretend healin in Cyrodiil
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hop on TTC and see how many are listed. Even though it is PC, rare is rare.

If none or a couple are listed, then price it at whatever you think you can get. 100,000 or more is not unreasonable to a collector for a super rare recipe. If it does not sell on a couple of weeks or a month, relist lower.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Hop on TTC and see how many are listed. Even though it is PC, rare is rare.

If none or a couple are listed, then price it at whatever you think you can get. 100,000 or more is not unreasonable to a collector for a super rare recipe. If it does not sell on a couple of weeks or a month, relist lower.

Yeah, there’s nothing good about listing it at what you think is a profitable but fair price and then the next day you log in it has sold. Been there, done that. It has happened to me a few times when I couldn’t find it listed at a trader anywhere.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA