The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help with a “connectivity” issue that is more likely a server issue

SteelTornadoOfSouls
SteelTornadoOfSouls
Soul Shriven
(PS4 NA server) So for about a week and a half whenever I go to pick a character, I get a message saying “unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.” The issue is NOT my internet. Every other online function and game on my PS4 works fine. I contacted ZOS support but they just tried internet issue troubleshooting that didn’t work. I’ve reset my router, deleted the game and my data and reinstalled, restarted my PS4, deactivated/reactivated as primary, restored licenses, swapped servers and swapped back, and just simply kept retrying to login. This is happening on all of my characters so I can’t play the game. I’ve heard that this has been an issue since Deadlands released. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there something else I could try?