Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Servers seem to be deteriorating.

YstradClud
YstradClud
✭✭✭✭
Been kicked from the servers a number of times during this event trying to load into Eastmarch. Don't remember that ever happening before.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 31, 2021 5:59PM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Were you trying to travel through one of the gateways beside Impresario? I was disconnected on both NA & EU trying to use the gateway.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594083/stonefalls-new-life-festival-gateway-disconnecting-game#latest
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • jahaposada
    jahaposada
    ✭✭✭
    The overall server performance has been poor "lately". It's magnified during events.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's often poor in high-population areas. Eastmarch is highly-populated at the moment.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been poor in dungeons too
    Too many toons not enough time
  • CrystalExarch
    CrystalExarch
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU here.

Today, while leaving Eastmarch my horse freeze on air for a couple of seconds. I thought the game was about to crash. Glad to know it was due to server's "optimal" performance.
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freezes, load screens and sudden disconnects have happened a lot more recently than they used to. Also, accessing a banker, in particular a guild bank, can take ages and can result in "An error has occurred. ..." This is happening everywhere, and I'm not talking about Cyrodiil here.

In addition, there is still the drama of being booted from the server and subsequent inability to log in again when doing a lot of master crafting writs. The game is so incredibly slow at processing its own millions of completely pointless messages to itself that it eventually decides to simply kick you.

Btw, load screens also happen during the process of handing in master writs.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only performance test they haven't put us through yet is upgraded servers.

(except during the MYM events, at least up until MYM 2021)
    Edited by EdmondDontes on December 22, 2021 4:07PM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My game especially in dungeons sometimes doesnt play sounds
    Rapid strikes being mute sure isnt helpful

Also i get desconected like, 6-10 times a day.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seem? You must be an eternal optimist.
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    I disconnected 5 times in 5 hours yesterday doing PvE stuff in normally populated zones.

Game just gets a little stuttery, then bam, looking at my desktop and the game is closed.

Today in PvP raid the raid leader couldn't stay connected for more than 10 minutes at a time, and we ended up calling it after a bit more than an hour.
    Edited by AJones43865 on December 24, 2021 4:42PM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disconnected 5 times in 5 hours yesterday doing PvE stuff in normally populated zones.

Game just gets a little stuttery, then bam, looking at my desktop and the game is closed.

Today in PvP raid the raid leader couldn't stay connected for more than 10 minutes at a time, and we ended up calling it after a bit more than an hour.

Not that it's any consolation but you aren't the only one seeing the game crash to the desktop with no indication. It happens often enough and at the least convenient time for me so I've decided to do the minimum to get my three tickets and call it a day.
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on December 24, 2021 4:49PM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well there might be more people which is a good thing and ESO is probably running into the same server cruch that other companies are dealing with, they can't buy new servers right now they don't exist.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yup, both my wife and I got dumped from Cyro last night numerous times, I guess because there were 20 other players nearby? 20 players being my new definition of zerg I guess, it used to be like 65+, but not sure ZOS even allows 65+ per faction in Cyro anymore.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing disconnections.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post