Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

help normal black rose prison xp run Pc/NA

RockMuscleGaming
so i been spamming LF partner to run normal black rose prison to take advantage on double xp event but i feel like im one of thoose desperate players who spam in zone Lf partner i hate to beg but i feel like the game is dying and nobody runs this dungeon anymore,or because im a hardcore casual solo player ever since other mmo's and i have a hard time exploring other guilds that offer group content or maybe its not an end game content.Im not realy Looking for drips there just xp and someone who can clear the mobs,i can only go true stage 3 and without dying i have decent dps'so i posted here maybe someone can hear me and wnna run normal black rose prison for thoose people looking for partners to that has the same idea or who wanna runs the same nBRP and if youre reading this can you guys give me advice which type of guild shouild i join ,name of guild for when it comes to arenas,dungeons
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 2, 2022 1:21AM
This discussion has been closed.