Dear Z can you please Decrease the syze of Winged twilight?

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I understand other fixes would take insane time, but a syze decrease... please z.

uXdIMkm.png

XW25wKz.png

mZ2SKXG.png

0EMUzWp.png

Tbh my biggest dream would be if one of the twilight morphs was to become a scamp or banekin... imagine a clanfear and a scamp... heaven.

I have Mad respect to mag sorcerers. How did you guys deal with this twilight pet for so long? please help me
Edited by francesinhalover on December 19, 2021 4:37PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My screen is usually full of my pets on my mag sorc. In battle I have about 3-4 pets out. After a while you get use to it. Only time I get irritated by them is when I’m placing items in my homes, they get in the way so I usually dismiss them.

If I’m turning in quest or writs, I usually dismiss them. For other peoples sake and sanity.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or even turn the flappy beast into a banekin. This one would love a combat banekin.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree they are a Bane and I rarely use on my sorceror as I prefer the other summoned pet as it doesn't annoy me as much.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winged twilight size is fine, it just needs to fly 3 to 4 feet higher, to be above your head.

:*
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Syze? Really?
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my number one reason ill never play a sorc is this darn flappy annoying thing lol
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't stand that thing in the way all the time so I don't use it, or any pet, on my Sorcerer. But if they made it smaller or somehow got it out of the way, I may try it again. Although now that we have companions I don't really see a need for it.
    PCNA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should get bigger and the wings crackle with electricity when you activate the Tormentor ability!
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    During questing I usually desummon them. To do this you go into the character menu and look under the list of effects you will see the pets you spawned, just right-click them and they will go away.
  • Kalle_Demos
    Kalle_Demos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're fine. Just dismiss them. Or try not to run in circles so they end up in front of you? It's not especially difficult to keep a think that's following you out of your face.

"If I am to be Queen, I must look fear in the face and conquer it. How can I ask my people to have faith in me if I don't have faith in myself?" - Queen Ayrenn
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've [snip] about this for years. Some of us are even willing to pay money for it. But ZOS won't.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 19, 2021 7:56PM
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dream of a chibi twilight wings, until then my sorcerer is on ice
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    I have Mad respect to mag sorcerers. How did you guys deal with this twilight pet for so long? please help me
    I simply never used it; the scamp's annoying enough! I also make regular use of the Pet Dismiss addon to safeguard my sanity (and that of folk at crafting tables etc.)
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I call them flying chickens. Most annoying pets in this game.
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    better turn them into flame atros
  • The_Boggart
    The_Boggart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind the flapping beasties, however, in overland boss situations please use the healing properties.
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed, while we are at it let's have the option for foxes and wolves for Wardens.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Kiyonami
    Kiyonami
    ✭✭✭
    It would be great if:
    1. Resize.
    2. Have the option to hide other players' pets.
    3. Add new textures and update the pet model.
    4. Add customization option - let us select pet. (For ex., I want to summon a fire atronach instead of Winged twilight)
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the old run around a corner and see what you think is a group or players when it is really a Sorc with 2 combat pets, a Bastion, and a huge flying dragon bone pet.

Time to head in the opposite direction. :wink:
  • allusivespank
    allusivespank
    Soul Shriven
    op i would not worry about the wing but more so the quality of your graphics.

on a serious note just dismiss the pet?
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahhh... never gonna happen. Why? Because ZOS does not see the reason to do it.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand other fixes would take insane time, but a syze decrease... please z.

uXdIMkm.png

XW25wKz.png

mZ2SKXG.png

0EMUzWp.png

Tbh my biggest dream would be if one of the twilight morphs was to become a scamp or banekin... imagine a clanfear and a scamp... heaven.

Tell them to miniaturize that Daedroth summon while they're at it as well.

This also wouldn't take an insane amount of time to do. It would be easy.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 21, 2021 10:23AM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    op i would not worry about the wing but more so the quality of your graphics.

on a serious note just dismiss the pet?

Whats the problem with my graphics lmao 😂 wana buy me a new pc? Or graphics card i wouldnt mind lol.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been asked for soooo many times, not gonna happen unfortunately.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hate flappy, ZOS has been trolling us for years with that abomination. Really wish it would get the Nerco treatment and only last 8 - 16 seconds. Side benefit is it would only have to to be singled barred it.

Stay safe and Happy Holidays :)