The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New life, First 2 days no event tickets?

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
Ive done this event every year since 1st year and this is my 1st year on this new account. 1st day i completed approximately 75% of achievements and did all quests available for the day but received 0 event tickets same with the following day but i had all but the signal fire achievement left. Today being day 3 i got my tickets.... why would i have not got them first 2 days? I did nothing different 🤷‍♀️. . . . Only thing i did was buy 12 event tickets thru a guildie AND SPENT 10, and that was 1st day and i used the 10 right away leaving me with 2 so there was always room available . . . Im litterally dumbfounded lol im on Xbox NA , any help would be awesome GT : Passionkiiiz

Thx
Edited by Amethyst_Unearthed on December 19, 2021 8:22AM

XBOX ONE PLAYER