The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Old hat, but the bar swap button is garbage.

Jirstuve
Jirstuve
Soul Shriven
Honestly, can we please get a template to swap the left dpad and R3. I know you can do it in the ps settings but that’s stupid. Come on ZOS.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 17, 2022 9:14PM
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is a work-around and costs money and isn't the solution you seek, but the back-button device you can get for the PS controllers (at least pS4, not sure about pS5) are actually pretty great and make weapon swapping with a controller a breeze! Dunno if i could play without it.
  • Jirstuve
    Jirstuve
    Soul Shriven
    I did have an Astro C40 for a while and maybe I was just spoiled with it, but you’re right, those back buttons are fantastic. I might just grab the attachment. I don’t think they have them for the PS5 yet but I still can’t get my hands on one of them either lol
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now a few months old, we are going to close the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.