The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crowns on Sale!

Blinx
Blinx
✭✭✭✭✭
21000-$89.99
5500-$27.99
3000-$18.74
1500-$11.99

Xbox, and prob your platform as well
Edited by Blinx on December 17, 2021 11:54PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not PC. At least, not today.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Not on pc yet.

I just subscribed. Lucky if you're going for about 5k the price is about the same, throwing up 500 crowns vs 3 months of convenience benefits.

Guess if they're dunking you for a double dip the sales are a lifesaver though.

EDIT: Prices are about the same in AUD. Looks like usd is actually cheaper if you earn and pay it.
    Edited by winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO on December 18, 2021 12:23AM
  • colossusx
    colossusx
    ✭✭
    What's up with this? I also noticed that on XBOX crowns are always for sale at least 10% off. I have never had to pay full price on Xbox for crowns. Why the discrepancy? I would buy more crowns if they were on sale more.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    colossusx wrote: »
    What's up with this? I also noticed that on XBOX crowns are always for sale at least 10% off. I have never had to pay full price on Xbox for crowns. Why the discrepancy? I would buy more crowns if they were on sale more.

Interesting. I seem to recall that when ESO launched on XBox, some prices were higher than the PSN and Bethesda stores. I guess that as long as they pass along what Bethesda/ZOS expects from the sale, they have considerable leeway in what they charge in their store.
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing on pc..
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow I would have thought this was available on all platforms at the same time...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    wow I would have thought this was available on all platforms at the same time...

They are all separate stores, operated by different companies.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was so happy when I saw this post. But..... I am on pc :'(
    Please game maker people put it on sale. <3
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭

Do you have Game Pass. There is a discount normally if you do, but you don't get the extra discount on the sale price of crowns.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on steaaaam i need my CROOOOOWNS
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

for some reason I thought ZoS informs the different platforms to put them on sale at such and such date, didn't realize it was up to the actual platforms

you learned me something, thank you :)

• SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

for some reason I thought ZoS informs the different platforms to put them on sale at such and such date, didn't realize it was up to the actual platforms

Microsoft Store doesn't decide what prices to set for Xbox crowns or any non-Microsoft products for that matter.

ZOS controls the pricing and discounts for all of their products across all marketplaces.
    PC NA
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NM, too confusing...

back to topic at hand: Crowns on Sale on XBOX, hopefully your platforms soon too!
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please, tell us something here, anything. Why are the non XBox players not getting a Crown sale?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

Microsoft Store doesn't decide what prices to set for Xbox crowns or any non-Microsoft products for that matter.

ZOS controls the pricing and discounts for all of their products across all marketplaces.

Hmm. That does not jive with comments that they have made, which indicate that the store decides whether they are going to participate in a sale, and what dates they will run the sale. I am not sure about the discounts, as I have seen no mention of that.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    PlayStation was sending out emails about the next sale
    It’s nearly time!
    It’s the most wonderful time of the year… especially on PlayStation Store!

We’re almost ready to unwrap our Holiday Sale, bringing you huge seasonal savings on games and add-ons.

Join us from December 22 to find out exactly what’s on offer*.
    So one can hope among those add-ons crowns will be on sale starting tomorrow.
    Edited by RNGeeze on December 22, 2021 2:42AM
  • Sawbones194
    Sawbones194
    ✭✭✭

Do you have Gamepass? As a Gamepass Member you get 10% off on crowns.