Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The game crashing is back again

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I've crashed twice since the update on Tuesday. It's like Markarth all over again.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One minute into my first BG match of the day and crash. And now I'm stuck at an infinite loading screen to get back to the character select. I want to play this game but it doesnt work.
    Edited by StarOfElyon on December 22, 2021 4:03AM
  • Aldoss
    Aldoss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding into this. It's been happening to my wife and I a lot this patch, but mostly only to me. The other night I crashed 4 out of 5 bgs. Tuesday I didn't crash once after repairing the game. Wednesday I crashed 2 of 5 bgs. Tonight I've crashed 3 of 6 bgs.

I've changed the settings. I've tried running without any add ons. I've updated my pc and gpu fully. I've restarted several times.

It's a terrible experience.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Change from windowed mode to fullscreen, or the other way around. This stopped my game from crashing.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden