The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowrend Arms Pack

SilverIce58
SilverIce58
✭✭✭✭✭
I 100% regret not picking this up when it was available, so it'd be super cool if they'd come back to the crown store in the near future. Did anyone actually want Mighty Chudan to come up before Shadowrend (or for that matter Ilambris)?
PC - NA
CP 1125
Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (or for that matter Ilambris)?

Oh man I've been waiting for that one forever now.

Ilambris was the first one they released, a year before I started playing, and it's never come back yet. I still think that that and Iceheart are some of the best-designed ones so I'm eagerly waiting for them to finally bring that one back.

I liked that they last few months were starting to bring old ones back for a week or so now that there are so many. It'd be nice if they consistently rotated the old ones through...
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with how many possible dungeons there are, and with all of the total arms packs available, they should probably start putting 2 arms packs in at a time instead of 1 (to keep it with the same level of effort on the devs they could just do 1 new one and 1 old one if they are releasing a new one, or 2 old ones if they are just rotating them)

since these change only about once a month, it would take possibly over a year to rotate each one out every month even assuming there are no new ones (with how many are available at this point)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is a nice set. I think it was the first one I bought.

I have:

Shadowrend
    Troll King
    Nerieneth
    Scourge Harvester
    Mother Ciannit

• MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    I am waiting for Shadowrend since very long and for Nerien'eth. Unluckily i couldn't buy them when they were avaiable so i really hope they come back soon, i would buy both immediately :)

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023