The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Failed to load profile since maintenance.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Game will not load. Tried everything… stuck on this

iv7ujdqft522.jpeg

No matter what I do, cannot get past this screen.

Started directly after maintenance today. PS5.. server doesn’t matter since I can’t make it to server select screen.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guildies in discord all saying same thing…

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno

urgent assistance here…
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert

This is why your customers get upset when we request more resources are pushed towards game maintenance and performance, and less directed towards creating new crown store items. Don’t get me wrong, I love the crown store, but it’s a luxury for me, rather than the staple diet of a working product. Please listen to what we, your paying customers, are saying… and together we can have an even better experience and relationship together.
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    Same. What was today's maintenance for anyways? Just to break something else? Mission accomplished.
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • JonMichael
    JonMichael
    ✭✭
    Same here, I also get cannot connect to PS Network.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one can… it’s totally broken.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be nice to see a response.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there,

As mentioned in this post, we are currently investigating. We are going to go ahead and close this thread to consolidate all reports/discussion. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.