The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 NA - UNPLAYABLE

raphchat
raphchat
Soul Shriven
Freezes, lag, disconects... Unplayable. I have spend a lot of money in the game and cant play. Fix the *** servers, its ridiculous for a company this big.
  • raphchat
    raphchat
    Soul Shriven
    Playing from ps4, with fiber Internet connection, upated The dns for performance and did a clean install. No other games have this issue, so NO, its not on my side.
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    Blackreach today bluescreened 4 times in a row fighting ep emperor all the group did.this after todays update
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was disconnecting a lot last night on PS5. Tried and disconnected this morning and I'm just not going to play until they fix it.

I'm tired of everyone blaming their personal internet connection, Sony, or their hardware. This never happens on any other game I play except for this one.

It's disheartening that Zos offers no communication on what is happening. They do not care about performance, they do not care about the actual players. They are just like every other company and how much money that can squeeze out of us before we quit the game entirely.

I'm not saying it's 100% the developers faulty but more likely their stockholders pushing this money making agenda. Large corporations never have their customers or employees in mind. They only care about the 5 people at the top who are profiting from this game.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

We have decided to close this thread as it is a duplicate to another thread found here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.