The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not able to stay connected to the server

aussie500
aussie500
✭✭✭
Aussie time this morning while attempting to collect my hireling mail and stock my guild shelves, my characters could only stay connected for more than a few minutes before losing the server connection, the ping time was always in the red and just kept getting worse till they were stranded and not able to interact with anything. I gave up playing this morning. This afternoon I did get some play time, now again the server is disconnecting me, putting me in a queue to log in and then giving me an error and leaving me on a nice image with no text to get out of the game. I have given up and will try again tonight.

It is not my connection at fault, if ZOS cannot get that crappy pile of nuts and bolts they call a server working now, how are they going to get it stable during the New Life Festival! There have been intermittent problems before this, not being able to interact with things, the guild banks pausing and those lag spikes where the gameplay just stops for a few minutes. I am not too happy.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 17, 2021 12:48AM
This discussion has been closed.