Maintenance for the week of May 23:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
The issues have been resolved for the ESO Store and Account system. Thank you for your patience!
Xbox Patch Notes v188.8.131.52
Edited by brian.robinson on December 22, 2021 12:59PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v184.108.40.206 updates the ZeniMax Media Terms of Service, effective on December 13, 2021. Please note you will need to re-accept the updated Terms of Service when first logging into the game after today’s patch. For a list of changes to the Terms of Service, please visit this website
which provides a full summary.
Additionally, we have a fix affecting curated item sets, ability timers not displaying properly, some abilities being able to be freely cast without a target, some adjustments for Eliam Merrick in Red Petal Bastion, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 941.46 MB.Furnishings
- Corrected the camera behavior when using the Daedric Enchanting Station antiquity furnishing. You now interact with the front of the station as expected, instead of your camera appearing beneath it.
- Red Petal Bastion
- Eliam Merrick
- Moved Prior Thierric to a new position in the outskirts of the fight.
- Eliam Merrick no longer has a chance to reset during the fight.
- Fixed an issue where roll dodging could cause ability timers to stop displaying.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities that could be freely cast without a target could fail if you attempted to cast the ability when a valid target was outside your line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where, if you received a uniquely named set item from a boss’s drop, it would negatively impact the curation of non-named set items from that same boss.
- Reduced the likelihood of crashing when the device is almost out of memory and attempts to load additional textures.