The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB CRIT BUILD HIGHEST DPS

bednarskikamil
Elo. Like in name of topic. What is your advices to get highest offensive stats using only sets with Weapon nad Spell Damage as best and heaviest dps with critical hits during using Cloak morphed for always critical runtime (2seconds version of skill)

I use Witchs Knights 5 medium armor pieces and during to complete second set on my nb. Does monster set is Slimecraw(5% dmg more) best choice? Maybe using these monster set is bad idea and with flat dmg could be better that mine now.

Second set i choose is Sheer Venom. Did that cause procs looks fine. If you have different ideas share with me.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for max WPD + poison i'd say:
    5 Witch-Knight's
    5 Swamp raider
    1 Kena
    1 Balorgh

For PvP better to go 1 Scoria + 1 Kra'gh with Sharpened main weapon and Lover mundus.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    5 Witch-Knight's
    5 Swamp raider
    1 Kena
    1 Balorgh

For PvP better to go 1 Scoria + 1 Kra'gh with Sharpened main weapon and Lover mundus.

That’s a whole lot of weapon damage lol, but such low stamina, recovery, penetration, crit chance
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a whole lot of weapon damage lol, but such low stamina, recovery, penetration, crit chance
    Lava foot soup + Rally + 7-0-0 medium armor + some class/race stuff = almost 2k stam regen. Also stam players usually stack WPD instead of stamina.

As i said - penetration and so crit chance are more content dependant. PvE or PvP. Adjust monster sets and mundus in such case.
  • bednarskikamil
    5 Witch-Knight's
    5 Swamp raider
    1 Kena
    1 Balorgh

In that way i choose with

- witch Knight
    - maybe swamp rider

You have one hundred percent critical cause u use cloak giving u invisible for 2 second nad 100% crit
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OP is asking about what seems to be some sort of Gank (cloak), stamblade build, and you post a generic alcast PVE magic nightblade build? What?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the weapon choices. Slimeclaw is nice for damage builds but what weapon play style are you familiar playing?
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For such ganking i would go with Clever Alchemist, Archer's Mind and Maelstrom 2h, so you can go full crit dmg with series of crit attacks relying on Cloak & Stampede.
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Witch-Knight's
    5 Swamp raider
    1 Kena
    1 Balorgh

Witch Knight used to be bugged. Is that no longer the case now? I was looking at it to compliment my poison ganker build, but I had heard that the 5th piece bonus wasn't proccing properly.