The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bring it back !

EnOeZ
EnOeZ
✭✭✭✭
Health Regen in PVP

Or nerf Stam and MAg Regen too.
No reason to bash Heavy Armor further.
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy Armor DK, only sexy stat to up is Health Regen.
    And this too much of a direct nerf to our survivability.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh they nerfed it? I'll have to make a new DK build then. There is always a work around somewhere and I'm sure the super tanks are theory crafting it already. I'll log in and see how bad tonight.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back blazing shield templars!
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • DontWorryAboutit
    DontWorryAboutit
    ✭✭✭
    EnOeZ wrote: »
    Heavy Armor DK, only sexy stat to up is Health Regen.
    And this too much of a direct nerf to our survivability.

Oh darn, a DK actually having to WORK to survive.......
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Health Regen in PVP
    Agree. It made the health recovery stat useless and also many sets useless as well. At least they should reduce the nerf to 30 or 20%
    Or nerf Stam and MAg Regen too.
    Strong disagree. We don't need other stats (and sets) to be useless as well...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 14, 2021 1:09PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a DK I found the health regeneration passives worthless even before the vampire rework and the Battle Spirit change. It was only when health regeneration ended up so freaking high it became an issue that all the nerfs to it were required. Didn't help ZOS also introduced that CP star that gives health regeneration based on ultimate stored up.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    As a DK I found the health regeneration passives worthless even before the vampire rework and the Battle Spirit change. It was only when health regeneration ended up so freaking high it became an issue that all the nerfs to it were required. Didn't help ZOS also introduced that CP star that gives health regeneration based on ultimate stored up.

Useless, until you use Alessian Order (with the 2H ultimate Berserker Rage) or Troll King and build for it with several Draconic Power abilities and get to 4K+. Well what others in fact with damage, speed or mitigation multipliers. Why nerf Health Reg only when the only "scalable" draconic power passive is Health Regen.

It just negates harshly this DK class passive in PVP
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Health regen is just an impossible stat to balance. By design it's either worthless or overpowered because it's passive healing that can be stacked..
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    Bring back blazing shield templars!

THIS ^^
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was 3 or 4 sets that were problematic, so they decided to make ALL health regen pointless.

Just nerf the crazy sets and reverse battle spirit on health regen.
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    Health regen is just an impossible stat to balance. By design it's either worthless or overpowered because it's passive healing that can be stacked..

Yeah, but with this thinking stam and magicka regen should also be impossible to balance : 2K+ regen means unlimited back to back Resolving Vigors for exemple, a stat I do not get even close as a Heavy Armor user.