The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon Resetting "Kill Innocents" Setting?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Anyone know of a common (or uncommon) addon that would be resetting my "Kill Innocents" setting?

I think it happens when I change zones, even to start the first Thieves guild quest, but I am not sure, so narrowing it down would take quite a while.

It may actually be a decent thing, so I go to my default OFF setting even after using it for a while, but I am curious.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're using an addon that makes many common settings account wide, it could reset that option any time you change zones if you have it set as your default account setting.

I use the Account Settings addon which will do this. Anytime I make a change, I go to the addon and overwrite the previous save to get it to stick. Another option is to turn off the option for that particular setting in the addon menu.
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it's 'Synced Account Settings' by Jodynn that is resetting 'do not kill innocents' because everytime I load a character, it applies the saved template character's settings. I only want it enabled on 1 character for the dark brotherhood but I have to manually reset that in the main game settings every time I log her in.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For me it's 'Synced Account Settings' by Jodynn that is resetting 'do not kill innocents' because everytime I load a character, it applies the saved template character's settings. I only want it enabled on 1 character for the dark brotherhood but I have to manually reset that in the main game settings every time I log her in.

I think I have that.

I would rather have the other benefits than disable it though. Thanks for point it out!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FCOChangeStuff provides a keybind to enable/disable (toggle) this setting, maybe it helps you here:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1542-FCOChangeStuff.html

Also provides many other small hacks which can all be disabled/enabled:
    -Setting to hide your crown store points in the main menu
    -Setting to hide the crown store button
    -Setting to hide the crowns left
    -Setting to hide the ESO plus member info in the main menu
    -Setting to re-open the map again if you had the map opened while you are mounting
    -Setting to show checkboxes at the map filter to enable all/disable all map filters
    -Setting to "bounce the player icon" on the map upon opening it (works with Votans Minimap as well)
    -Setting to hide the map's quest/zone helper (at the left)
    -Setting to show the real champion points (> 561 currently) in your group list, guild rosters and friends list
    -Setting to block training of the mount (speed, stamina or carry). If two of the 3 are maxed out the settings are disabled automatically.
    -Setting to show an "AddOn" button in the main menu to directly open the addon settings panel
    -Setting to show an "switch between light/medium armor" button in the clothing create crafting tab.
    Click to switch between light/medium selected item type (e.g. light head->medium head) or SHIFT+click to slect the start of light/medium armor (the chest)
    -Setting to remove the "new item" icon and animation in the inventories
    -Setting to blacklist some chat messages according to keywords that you are able to specify (e.g. specify the word "wtt" and you'll never see the chat messages containing "wtt" anymore.
    You're able to specify words, whole sentences or texts that should be searched for.
    You're also able to specify if the messages should be filtered in whispers, groups and/or guilds too.
    And you are able to actvate a setting to show who has posted a blocked text, containing a timestamp and the whole message + your specified keyword that was found in the message to analyze messages and build better keywords.
    -Setting to show a warning message on screen if you are marked as offline and try to whisper to someone (no incoming whispers are available if you are offline!)
    -Setting to mark skill lines as "not relevant"/"relevant again"
    You are able to mark a skill line as "not relevant"/"relevant again". The entry will be grayed out and gets the status icon set to a red X if it's marked as not relevant. Right click the skill line to show the context menu.
    -Setting to silence the "You are enlightened" sound
    -Setting to hide the crown store advertisements upon login. Manually calling the advertisements from the mainmenu will work.
    -Setting to make the battleground HUD movable and remember it's positon on the UI
    -Setting to hide the chat's new notification animation
    -Setting to mute the new notification sound
    -Setting to mute several selectable sounds from a list (left = available sounds, right = muted/disabled ones)
    -Setting to mute the game sound after mounting for x (choosable) milliseconds to suppress the loud mount sounds, like flames or crys
    -Setting to auto-decline a ready check (will not be declined if in Cyrodiil/ImperialCity/Dungeons/Raids). This will stop the goofy ready checks that some farming group players start to annoy the others.
    Also provides a keybind to toggle this setting.
    -Settings to change the tooltips width and/or scale the text in the tooltips
    -Settings for the new action slot timers backRow (currently not active weapon pair -> active skills timers):
    --Move the backRow action slot timers up/down/left/right
    --Show the time left in seconds in the center of the backRow texture
    --> No other features planned so please do not ask for other fonts, sizes etc! Thank you
    --Fixed ZOs stack number on active weapon bar: If no timer is active anymore the stack number will be hidden now
    -Setting to show collectibe name & icon + known state at the collectibles tooltip of fragments (e.g. show if you currently already own the gryphon mount that the 3 fragments would provide you, and which can be morphed if you own the flying fire stone collectible)

-Keybindings:
    Show AddOns
    Map: Player Ping-Pong effect
    Settings: Compass quest givers
    Sound: Mute/Restore audio SFX
    Toggle auto-decline on/off (group electins)
    Switch the active bank tab (deposit/withdraw)
    Toggel settings "Do not attack innocents"

Shorter Slash commands for logout, quit, reloadui