The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please let us abandon and retake the Harborage quests.

StormBlade512
StormBlade512
✭✭✭
I did God of Schemes the other day, everything was going great until I got to Molag Bal. I noticed I wasn't taking any damage on the run up to the boss and on the boss himself, and when I got to the climactic end of the fight, my character just stood there and the sword of light completely bugged out. I was pretty frustrated by this so I tried to reset the instance a few times but the bug was still there. I read up that this bug happens when you enter the Hearts Grief instance and log out and it resets. And because we can't abandon Harborage quests I was permanently stuck with this crappy bug. It sounds a bit dramatic, but I played that character for two years and it really sucks that the main story should end like that for him. I don't have the heart to even give in the quest, its just sitting in my journal. I know that its been age since the base game was programmed, but the Harborage quests are literally the only quests that can't be abandoned and I don't really understand why. I know I might be the only person who cares lol, but please consider letting us abandon or at least reset these quests, for the sake of bug control, because to be quite honest they can be pretty buggy.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    File a ticket, also complain in the Bugs section of the forum not here if you want any chance of a response.

Too many toons not enough time
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    Oh okay, I'm new to forums so I wasn't sure which section to put this in to be honest