The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC] [NA] Mythic Tyr Recruiting

Fidget1302
Hey there, I'm already a Guild Master but I'm looking to help start up a guild that caters to folks who need to beat world bosses for mythic items leads. This guild would be only for those purposes. Since ZOS hasn't figured out how to scale world bosses comparable to a player's level, especially if they are having to do it solo, then the casual or low level player is crap out of luck trying to get leads unless someone in zone chat is generous enough to come and help. That's rarely the case these days considering the mass exodus of so many players. This goes doubly so for people such as myself who can only play after midnight due to work. Tonight I spent over 30 mins fighting a world boss for a lead in Murkmire only to have it do a special ability that boosted it back to full health despite me using interrupts. I left and logged out after that, lol.

If this interests you then reply to this with your gamer tag or send me a message on here or in game at my in game gamer tag which is @Fidget1302

Thanks all, have a good one!