Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

When do Crowns go on sale next?

Celesdriel
Celesdriel
Soul Shriven
I thought they'd be on sale for the New Life Festival but the news announcement doesn't mention it. Does anyone know when the next sale will be?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Usually around the holidays.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never announce sales more than a day in advance. So even if it is the 16th we won't know until then. Sometimes they don't even announce until it's actually live.
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently, only if you play on XBox.
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭✭
    ps4 is up today. so only pc waiting, and probably Steam last if history is any indicator
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehi guys, Crowns are on sale ALSO for pc-users !!! It's Steam that does not apply the discount !!! Go thru Bethesda Store and you will have the discount. I've just done it right now
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehi guys, Crowns are on sale ALSO for pc-users !!! It's Steam that does not apply the discount !!! Go thru Bethesda Store and you will have the discount. I've just done it right now

Steams winter sale starts in a few hours, so it may be discounted then too.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeahhhh it didnt show at first but now I got them!! Whoop whoop
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 got my fill too so i'm happy!
    Give us clannfear mounts!