Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So many keys spent 🔑

calikush51
calikush51
✭✭
Have spent countless keys trying to get a heavy bloodspawn shoulder. Please make the rng better.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I once spent 100 to get a medium Balorgh. Got TONS of Vykosa though. Frustrating.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but I found that when opening a lot of coffers one after the other, I tend to get a lot of the same item. Maybe it's just rng paranoia, but you could try opening them with little breaks in between or on different characters.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    before the collection book i always just tried to have at least 1 of each monster shoulder for use if i wanted it, i fill in the remainders with gold vendor when they pop up there

doing this method ive actually not spent keys on anything other than the undaunted outfit pages for almost 2 years and have large majority of monster shoulders collected

the gold vendor monster stuff is especially good now that it is a 1 time buy to unlock things instead of needing to repeat buy if you wanted on multiple characters
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014