The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please bring back these three costumes!

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
1) Dragonpriest
2) Imperial Champion
3) Breton Hero

I want these!

Thank you
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone showed me what I think is the Breton Hero costume saying it is the only one with a cape. Unfortunately, it does not move. I have wondered why the game does not have capes and cloth physics.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Op you can replicate the Breton hero costume

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/7u11cv/pts_i_fixed_the_games_laziest_costume_using_the/

The costume looks terrible, to be honest.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op you can replicate the Breton hero costume

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/7u11cv/pts_i_fixed_the_games_laziest_costume_using_the/

The costume looks terrible, to be honest.

That’s a nice recreation as outfit and sooo much better than the fugly costume! I would have bought the costume last time it returned if it didn’t distort and make even the leanest characters look fat. :/
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    1) Dragonpriest
    2) Imperial Champion
    3) Breton Hero

I want these!

Thank you

Imperial Champion is really good for that Knight-Soldier type of look.

2zL8ucN.png

I should put a new outfit together with some of these pieces.
    PC NA
  • Helldir
    Helldir
    ✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Someone showed me what I think is the Breton Hero costume saying it is the only one with a cape. Unfortunately, it does not move. I have wondered why the game does not have capes and cloth physics.

The Breton Hero costume does not have a cape.
    Councilor Helldir Indoril
    (PC-EU)
    <The Danish Guild>
    <Unicorn Brigade>
    <The Brotherhood of Askir>
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they are yours!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helldir wrote: »

It sort of does. But not a flowing cloth one. More like a stiff lego cape stuck back to the armor.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Helldir
    Helldir
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Helldir wrote: »

It sort of does. But not a flowing cloth one. More like a stiff lego cape stuck back to the armor.

I'd say it's more of a coat than a cape.
    Councilor Helldir Indoril
    (PC-EU)
    <The Danish Guild>
    <Unicorn Brigade>
    <The Brotherhood of Askir>
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they are yours!