Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Night's Silence Set Bonus Broken

FathomsDeep
FathomsDeep
Soul Shriven
This has been established and acknowledged, broken since Deadlands. When combined with current detection range bugs and stealth attack crit bugs, this makes Nightblades considerably more difficult/less effective to play.
  • HybridFreak
    HybridFreak
    ✭✭✭
    I've been finding it harder and harder to play lately because of this myself. Really the only reason I am is because I subbed to eso+ for 3 months a month ago and might as well try and get my other 2 months worth. I have 1 main character that I play 99% of the time that's a stealth based nightblade. My absolute favorite playstyle in every elder scrolls game that I've played. Had to completely redo my entire build to try and work around all of the stealth issues. To me, the most aggregating part is how quiet ZOS is being on the subject. They could at least tell us if it's intentional for sneak attacks to be subject to the crit damage cap. And whether or not they're investigating the other issues but not even so much as a mention.
    Options