Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haven't been able to play for over a week, can't group up. Can anyone help?

SisterLilith
SisterLilith
Soul Shriven
Hello

I play together with my wife, and about a week ago this glitch appeared. We can't group up with each other or anyone else.

When I try to invite her, she does get the invitation but at the same time the game automatically declines the invitation. When she tries to invite me, the invite option is greyed out.

This happens with all characters, in every zone and at all times.

We put in a support ticket and they replied that the problem should go away when the next maintenance happens, but the problem still persists.

Does anyone have any experience regarding this glitch?

Best Answer

• marlonbrando
    marlonbrando
    ✭✭✭
    Hello

I play together with my wife, and about a week ago this glitch appeared. We can't group up with each other or anyone else.

When I try to invite her, she does get the invitation but at the same time the game automatically declines the invitation. When she tries to invite me, the invite option is greyed out.

This happens with all characters, in every zone and at all times.

We put in a support ticket and they replied that the problem should go away when the next maintenance happens, but the problem still persists.

Does anyone have any experience regarding this glitch?

An addon could do this. Assuming that you're playing on the PC, have you tried disabling addons?

Sorry if this is asking something obvious.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SisterLilith

Would you be able to provide your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you also having problems with Guild Traders, whispering people, and sending mail, or is it just problems grouping up?

If you are also having those problems, you may have been social banned. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened to couples/families playing together. The solution is usually to explain the situation to support that you are two people playing in the same household and not botting or one person running two accounts.

In any case, if you put your ticket number here, a mod will often check that it wound up in the right place.
  • SisterLilith
    SisterLilith
    Soul Shriven
    Apologies for a stupid question, but where can I find the ticket number?
  • SisterLilith
    SisterLilith
    Soul Shriven
    Also, my thanks to everyone who answered.
  • SisterLilith
    SisterLilith
    Soul Shriven
    Nevermind, google showed me where to find it, but I am having some trouble signing in right now. I will post the ticket number as soon as I am able to log in to my eso account.
  • SisterLilith
    SisterLilith
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE the ticket appears to be marked as resolved, I can't find any number on it. Should I put in a new one?
  • SisterLilith
    SisterLilith
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE is this the correct ticket number?

211127-006319
  • SisterLilith
    SisterLilith
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

I found a solution from someone else's thread, about changing settings on the xbox regarding who can send and receive messages and clearing save data.

So at least for now this problem is solved.
This discussion has been closed.