The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Won Live Stream Twitch Giveaway in JAN - Several (maybe more) Winners Never Received Items

Iamtall
Iamtall
✭✭
Hey all! I along with 4 other ESO players won the Twitch live stream giveaway event back in January for the Blackwood Gates of Oblivion launch event. Felt pretty incredible considering how many people were on to watch and the odds of being selected. Slowly but surely we were contacted by someone from the Community Management Team @ ZOS to get our shipping address, shirt sizes, etc. They told us everything would likely be shipped out in June/July which I thought was really odd that it would take 5-6 months to send, but it was free so who cares, right? We received a couple of emails apologizing for the delays all the way through September.

Since then...crickets. I've personally reached out multiple times to inquire and no response. I have even asked in the live streams of other giveaways on Twitch where I was told they contacted the Community team to let them know but again, nothing. Seriously, it's been 11 months. I don't get it.

I'm hoping by posting this here, followed by Twitter, Reddit, etc. we'll actually get a response where it's taken care of. Wish me luck!

unknown.png
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. This is really interesting. I saw your post during the Twitch stream this morning. How about Zos reaching out about about this?
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not very confidence inspiring.
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iamtall wrote: »
    They told us everything would likely be shipped out in June/July

Did they specify a year?

PC - NA
  • GrahamJoyce
    GrahamJoyce
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS? Any word on this?
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 months! That's quite a long time.
    I'd assume they'd have those gift baskets ready when they announce them and then organising/shipping perhaps one month max.

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this please @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi @Iamtall (and the rest of the winners from our Global Reveal event),

Firstly, we apologize for the many delays with getting all the items in your winning prize packs out to you. We understand your frustration and disappointment. On our end, we did encounter some significant shipping delays with some of the items, and that ultimately held up our shipment to you. We're taking this learning into consideration for future prize packs.

We're reaching out to each of you this week, and again next week once we've shipped out the remaining items we owe each of you (with a tracking number). You will receive all the items we promised.

Again, we're sincerely sorry for the long delays.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Louis DeJoy strikes again.
  • Iamtall
    Iamtall
    ✭✭
    Just as an update to close this out, I received all my items about 3 days ago. No one told me they were getting shipped but I'm happy they arrived! Maybe I'll get lucky again in a few days on this years Global Reveal Event and win again, minus the year long wait to get the items ;)

Serious thank you to all the support on this, I'm confident it's the only reason we were contacted back and got the items! Thanks so much!