The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old zone map icons show up on mini map/main map after zone switch.

Bonstrigmo
Bonstrigmo
✭✭
Hopefully, this picture helps with the icons I mean. Like the castle icon, a couple of striking local icons, the delve icon, and the dark anchor icon. This happens quite a bit and a simple /reloadui fixes it, but I'm getting annoyed at having to do this every zone switch. Can someone help me on why this is happening?

I was told LibDebugLogger could help, but I have no clue how to use that. Any help?

ug0lek5dfocm.png
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What addons impacting map do you use (minimap, map pins addons etc)? I was experiencing the same issues when using minimap built into AUI. Switching to other minimap addon (Votan's Minimap) fixed the issue for me.
  • Bonstrigmo
    Bonstrigmo
    ✭✭
    perfiction wrote: »
    What addons impacting map do you use (minimap, map pins addons etc)? I was experiencing the same issues when using minimap built into AUI. Switching to other minimap addon (Votan's Minimap) fixed the issue for me.

I'm using Bandits UI with the map turned off using Votan's Minimap with Map Pins.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that happening as well: The POI icons of the before seen maps were shown on my next map.
    And I think I remember any library used in several addons needed an update to fix this.
    Not sure if it was a dependency or any particular addon.
    I'm not using any Bandits addon but I think it neither was Votans Minimap.

Should have been fixed meanwhile though.