The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2021 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tysm for the gifts ☺️❤️
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on December 3, 2021 5:51PM
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »
    Ezhh wrote: »
    @morrowjen can you let us know your in game name and server? I'd also like to send you a little something if you are on my server.

I'm @morrowjen on PC-NA. I completely forgot to include that. Thank you for reminding me!

I'm really sorry then - I'm on EU. I wish you all the best though, and send warm thoughts your way.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gifts sent to others: 23. I want that number be at least 50 this year! )

And my thanks to: @MiyukiShiba, @Matherios, @Myrnhiel, @Blue-Violet, @aaisoaho, @Erinia, @Chomba-Yoleus, @winged_cat, @Muttsmutt
    Sorry, if forgot somebody, I'm grateful to everybody sending anything or just kind words.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was a fun idea and was ready to participate until I noticed that many players were requesting expensive crown items. Because of this I will pass.

@SilverBride I've followed these threads from the start and always loved them but I do feel the same as you the switch to Crown items the last few years feels bad taste.

I know some folks are sat on a ton of Crowns tho and there are ALOT of generous people about - so no harm but I hear where you coming from.
    Edited by Beardimus on December 3, 2021 6:28PM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU peeps
    @Aardappelboom @Diabolus1989 @Parbela @GuildedLilly

You all have mail, happy Christmas.

@wheresbes I'll get something over this weekend. Any specific crafting needs?
    Edited by Beardimus on December 3, 2021 5:25PM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to thank @vibeborn once again.
    Thanks a lot!!!!
    If anyone could do any of this would be much much appreciated .

Baron Jangleplume , the banker or any other banker you like .
    Ghrasharog , Armory Assistant
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I thought this was a fun idea and was ready to participate until I noticed that many players were requesting expensive crown items. Because of this I will pass.

@SilverBride I've followed these threads from the start and always loved them but I do feel the same as you the switch to Crown items the last few years feels bad taste.

I know folks are sat on them tho and ALOT of generous people about so no harm but I hear where you coming from

I don't think people became more greedy or something like that. With all that covid things there is just less money, but more time for game. So - harder to get crowns, easier to get gold.
    Plus terrible crown:gold rate...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »

I know folks are sat on them tho and ALOT of generous people about so no harm but I hear where you coming from

I don't think people became more greedy or something like that. With all that covid things there is just less money, but more time for game. So - harder to get crowns, easier to get gold.
    Plus terrible crown:gold rate...

This, i live in a country that its currency is worthless, adding this covid years plus the crowns:gold rate, its impossible for some people like me get items from the store, i tried to ask only useful things from the store to help my day to day.
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    udaba wrote: »
    Thanks a lot!!!!

You're very welcome :)

Thanks again to @muttsmutt and @Blue-Violet and @MiyukiShiba for the kind messages and gifts :)
  • OldMagSorc
    Hi all, I would just like to thank @BenjiTheKid for the wonderful staffs and Armor pieces. So very kind of you and very much appreciated :smile:
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »
    This is my favorite thread every year because it gives me a chance to tell you all what a great community we have and what it's meant to me. I lost everything a few years ago in a fire and folks in this very thread helped me restart my digital life with both kind words and digital gifts (ESO was one of the few things that survived the fire and so it became very real to me -- an anchor to life before the fire). I have been gifted a lot over the years and I've appreciated each one large and small but the kindness hasn't stopped there.

Not long after the fire, my OH was diagnosed with a terminal illness and I became a 24/7 caregiver despite the fact that we're both relatively young (hey, I said relatively). ESO became ever more important to me because it provides a momentary escape from all of that. There have been dark nights where in-game friends have picked me up off the floor and helped me keep going. And complete strangers have made me laugh and smile when I thought my world was ending by just being them.

When it got to the point where the OH's condition meant I could never know if I'd be able to commit time or I knew I might have to stop during a run, guildies and friends worked around it. People stopped play for me and others made sure I was able to get the gear I needed because they knew that my situation was chaotic and I never knew when I'd get the chance to play. This is in endgame vet trials and vet dungeons folks.

Thankfully, OH is a relatively stable condition at the moment so I'm able to commit more time to things but I don't know how long that will last.

What I do know is that it's not just friends and guildies that make this community special, there's everyday kindness in dungeon and trial PUGs and even in zone chat where people often give away things and craft gear for newbies. For all that's wrong in the world, there's a lot that is right in ESO. You can always find toxicity online but this a great community that I'm proud to be a part of.

So my true wish is for everyone here to have a wonderful holiday season -- make one another smile and laugh. I will keep fulfilling wishes as I'm able to :)

As for my own wishlist (big or small doesn't matter even a kind word to make me or someone else smile):

Non-Crown Stuff
    Tannins - Dreugh Wax, Chromium, Tempering Alloy
    Heartwood
    Kuta (I went on an enchanting bender)
    mundane runes
    Arteum Takeaway Broth
    Any of the newer motif/furnishing pages

Crown Stuff:
    --Moon Sugar Meadow
    --Lucky Cat Landing
    --And if you've hit the lotto or just really wanna share the love: Earthtear Cavern

--Waking Flame Motif (really any of the new motifs like Nighthollow, Ice Reach, Sea Giant etc.) or even just the Waking Flame Chest piece

--Rumare Waterfront Casual Wear

--Armorer Assistant

--Aetherial Well

--Deadlands Bantam Guar (I'm still upset that I missed out on the original fire chicken)

--Shadowmere...umm..Nightmare Courser

--Crown Crates (I was raised by a gambler, what can I say?)

--Mother Ciannit Arms Pack

--Emotes (any of the three)

--New Life Festival Furnishing Pack (because you can never have too many snow men, especially when it's suddenly 66 degrees in December)

ETA: I'm @morrowjen on PC-NA

I am so sorry to hear that, I know what it feels like to fear for the life of a loved one, I'm going through something of the sort right now with my grandma. All I can say is that gaming is helping me cope quite a bit, ESO especially, when I get to run trials with my guildies and just shut my worries off for an evening.
    I am truly happy to read that you've found some awesome people in ESO. Sure, toxicity might be rampant in online games, but just having a close-knit group of friends way outweighs any toxicity you can get.
    I hope the best for you and your OH during this holiday season and for the future!

As a sidenote, I was reading through your post and was already prepping some broths to send your way, and then realized you are on PC-NA. Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to revisit those dusty old stamina characters then.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    vibeborn wrote: »
    Thanks a lot!!!!

Thanks again to @muttsmutt and @Blue-Violet and @MiyukiShiba for the kind messages and gifts :)

man you are the onee who gifted me today....thank u so much. All the love from Greece and health to u and all you love
  • Ferecik
    Ferecik
    Soul Shriven
    I just want to say thank you to all the kind strangers who sent me some nice messages and gifts <3 hope you liked my gifts too.

@Ferecik
    PC EU

My wishlist:
    - Baron Jangleplume, the banker
    - any dlc dungeons, markarth, thieves guild, dark brotherhood
    - any staves motifs
    - inventory pets

Happy holidays friendos o:)
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »
    Abstraqt wrote: »
    Happy Holidays People!

I think the main thing I'd really appreciate is gold so I can buy XP pots ready for the double XP event coming up, would love to hit 1k CP so I don't get one shot by mag dks 😭

Name: @Abstraqt :)

orange-cat-smile-cat-smile.gif

Which platform etc?

Oops sorry I'm PC EU :)
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsmutt wrote: »
    Abstraqt wrote: »
    Happy Holidays People!

I think the main thing I'd really appreciate is gold so I can buy XP pots ready for the double XP event coming up, would love to hit 1k CP so I don't get one shot by mag dks 😭

Name: @Abstraqt :)

orange-cat-smile-cat-smile.gif

hey mate, let us know your platform so we know which of us are on the same side of the ocean as you are!

I forgot to add it :( PC EU
  • Shazanti
    Shazanti
    ✭✭✭
    This thread gives me warm fuzzies; this is wonderful. I've managed to send a few items to one person so far, I need to go back through and see what other fellow PC NA players have wishes I can help fulfil :)

My requests/wishes:

[Crown]
    Peddler of Prizes, the Merchant
    [Motifs]
    Buoyant Armiger - Chests and Staves
    Welkynar - Chests
    Huntsman - Boots and Chests
    Sea Giant - Boots, Chests, and Helmets
    Coldsnap - all except Gloves, Maces, Shields and Swords
    Thorn Legion, True-Sworn, Sul Xan, Waking Flame - Any and all
    [Materials]
    Hackwing Plumage
    Arkthzand Sprocket
    Dwemer Frame
    ...or, really, any mats for crafting DLC/area-specific furniture like the above (those style mats for furniture! my bane! <grumble>)

Thanks for reading, may you also have delicious warm fuzzy feelings, whether you are able to gift or not!
    @Shazanti, PC NA

[EDIT] I have been going through this thread and sending off many mailings of furniture, some materials, a few motifs, and a map. I am incredibly grateful to @heaven13 and @AeIaTheHuntress for the components (and bonus furniture). Hopefully I can continue to gift, because this is pure glee for me. Out of game, I have disability issues due to autoimmune disorders and have been forced to become a virtual recluse due to the pandemic ...not that my introverted self was very outgoing prior. But I love gifting, and here in ESO if I can not only gift but maybe even fulfil wishes, things my monetary means out of game aren't so easy to do, I am all the glee and warm fuzzies I could possibly be.

I love this thread, and I love you for reading this.
    Edited by Shazanti on December 5, 2021 7:00PM
  • saryent
    saryent
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

What a wonderful idea! I'll take a look through the pages and see if there is anything I can gift. I am assuming you can only gift to players on your server? I'm PC/EU

I am still saving up for my first house (hoping to buy Domus Phrasticus eventually) and I'm really looking forward to decorating it. I would really appreciate:

Furnishing recipes
    Furnishings
    Outside decor
    Or anything else really, as I am definiately a bit way behind the times as a returning player :)

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!
  • ArkadiaReaper
    ArkadiaReaper
    Soul Shriven
    What fun! And it looks like I can make a few of your wishes come true as well :smiley:
    I'm PC/NA @ArkadiaReaper
    My wishes are

In Game
    Furnishings, especially plants, trees, and crystals
    Gold jewelry platings
    Any purple furnishing plans you don't need

Crown store
    Kitty merchant/banker
    Furnishings
    Perhaps a crown crate

Edit: Thank you so much to the wonderful people who gifted me, happy holidays to you all! My housing addiction has been well and truly fed, and I even received a pair of crates from a kind soul. It made my day to log in and see all your gifts!
    Edited by ArkadiaReaper on December 5, 2021 5:37AM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some gifts sended out today on PC EU,have fun everyone and Happy Holidays again!
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcitito wrote: »
    vibeborn wrote: »
    Thanks a lot!!!!

man you are the onee who gifted me today....thank u so much. All the love from Greece and health to u and all you love

And a huge thanks to @Piriponzoli and @winged_cat for their uplifting messages and gifts :)
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My son expressed an interest in this thread last night, and what gifts I was buying and sending etc, and I told him I felt a little bit dismayed that some people had nothing but CS items on their lists, because there wasn't anything I could do or send to those folks.
    He replied that the people who had a lot of CS items may do so because they can't afford to buy Crowns, or perhaps they're too young to buy them, or some other reason that isn't just greed. I prefer to think of it that way too rather than just looking at it in the negative.
    I don't see anything wrong with people adding CS items to their lists, but what saddens me is that on some lists, there aren't any non-crown items so that I ( or others like me ) can still send them something.

People who do have crowns are clearly getting into the spirit of giving, and giving generously by the looks. Thank you to those people, you're clearly making some people's day :)

Crown Store Item only wishlist people, I'm in the same boat as you. Crowns are a luxury that aren't for me right now, but I've managed to gift many people in this thread using in game gold. Sadly, I can do nothing for you guys, even though I would like to. So how about adding a few in game items to your lists, so that people like me who like to send out presents, but don't have crowns, can do so. It's a win-win for everyone then that way.

All that said, once more to everyone who has sent me a beautiful gift, a happy or excited reply ( I love those ) or any kind of a message - Thank you <3 You are so appreciated and I'm grateful for all the kindness being shown in this thread.

P.S - I've managed to gift several people on NA but I am destitute on there now :D I'm so sorry! I gave away all my gold and my tempers to my kids when I made the move over to the EU server. I think one of my kids is doing the rounds on NA though.

Edited by BlueViolet on December 3, 2021 10:17PM
    EU / NA / PC
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent some gifts out today.
    I should have sent stuff to everyone who has sent gifts to me, if I have forgotten let me know.

Actually almost forgot @winged_cat, I can't find you in the thread, so let us know what your wishlist is.
    Edited by Mushroomancer on December 3, 2021 10:39PM
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @saryent , I have some furnishing plans to gift you and can make you some furniture, but you haven't mentioned what your in-game @ handle is.

EU / NA / PC
  • The_Ayatollah
    The_Ayatollah
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone, I'm hope you are all doing well this incoming winter.
    I would also like to join gift exchange and maybe some Santa will bless me with some amazing things.

Here is my wishlist:
    - Crown Crates

(and since I would love them for my house):
    - Replica throne of Alinor
    - Furnishing bundle: Vampiric Libations
    - Aetherial Well
    - Tool, pitchfork

As for non cs items I would like some Culanda Lacquer, Decorative wax and any purple deadlands furniture plans.

PC EU
    @Mr'Sinister

Stay safe and warm everyone!
    Edited by The_Ayatollah on December 17, 2021 8:34PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueViolet wrote: »

P.S - I've managed to gift several people on NA but I am destitute on there now :D I'm so sorry! I gave away all my gold and my tempers to my kids when I made the move over to the EU server. I think one of my kids is doing the rounds on NA though.

If you'll give me your ID on PC NA, I'd be happy to gift you some gold to help replenish!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays to all! :heart:

PC NA @Araneae6537

I’m working on building several structures so my wish list is mostly furnishings or materials for construction:
    Wish List
    - mundane runes
    - Arkthzand sprockets
    - Alinor archways
    - Markarth floor pieces
    - Deadlands structural furnishings
    - Telvanni azure lights (lamp, lantern, sconce)
    - Bouquet, Dibella’s (any size) (Crown furnishing)
    - Ayleid Grate, Tall (Crown furnishing)
    - Leyawiin Fountain, Round (Crown furnishing)
    - Leyawiin Fountain, Tall (Crown furnishing)

Thank you so much, @Metheglyn @SidraWillowsky @heaven13 @looseleaf_binder @AetherialDust @ArchangelIsraphel @Sheezabeast @Darkhorse1975 @tomofhyrule @Tenthirty2 and @chinchiller for the wonderful furnishings, materials, gold and outfit slot! :heart:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 25, 2021 11:51PM
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilumia wrote: »
    @morrowjen I'm sadly not on the same server as you - but I read your message and could really relate. I felt like eso was a rescue to me as well after my house burned down and I lost my things and home. Eso became this weird anchor in my life where I could escape, and it felt so goodbecause none of that had been lost after I'd lost so much.
    I however did not get a very ill husband afterwards, I sadly fell quite ill myself, but not life-threateningly. But the mass of thwo disasters to cope with was incredibly difficult, and I haven't coped very well.
    I'm really sad for you, it's a heartbreaking and complicated situation. And hard to deal with, and then suddenly another massive disaster - ****! But though it can in no way replace what is lost, this community has been a support for me as well, even tiny nice gestures could make my day. And I've not had a proper chance to celebrate christmas in the years after I lost my house and stuff, so still finding some seasonal joy and cheer here is like hugs and smiles wrapped around us :) I wish things will get better, and I am amazed at your strength you fantastic person <3

Thank you for your heartfelt and kind words! Not feeling so alone is comforting though I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all of this as well.

I think ESO becomes so real because it's a reminder that there was a life before the fire and before illness -- before life turned into such a struggle. And that escape from things is just something that everyone who is going through something difficult or traumatic needs in their life. TBH, I think all of us need that even in good times just more so in bad ones.

And I know what you mean about getting a proper chance... When your life gets turned upside down and then you get hit again it feels like you'll never find your footing again. I don't think things will ever be normal again but there can still be good times to be had. <3
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

If you'll give me your ID on PC NA, I'd be happy to gift you some gold to help replenish!

@Sylvermynx , thank you so much, that would be so helpful! if you didn't mind my using it to gift people some things :)
    My id is @Blue-Violet

EU / NA / PC
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

@Sylvermynx , thank you so much, that would be so helpful! if you didn't mind my using it to gift people some things :)
    My id is @Blue-Violet

I make no conditions on what I gift - you do with it what makes you joyful! Happy Holidays!
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ezhh and @Mushroomancer no worries. That you thought of me at all is a gift. And @Mushroomancer I'm terribly sorry to hear about your grandmother and I agree with you. Gaming just helps. It really does. I hope you both have a wonderful holiday!
This discussion has been closed.