The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Details on Dual wield enchants

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had a source of information as far as how dual wield enchants work, specifically the fire rate of mainhand vs offhand enchants.

I am using blackrose prison dual wield on the backbar and I noticed that my offhand enchant isn't firing nearly as often as the mainhand (I am running a weapon damage enchant + crusher enchant both infused).

The way i understand a two handed enchant with weapon damage infused will fire every 5 seconds, so shouldn't both my enchants fire every 5 seconds from deadly cloak?

Just a general source of info for enchant proc cooldowns would help me too. I've been playing forever but I'm still not 100% certain on what all the different enchantment cooldowns are.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK having the same enchant twice shares cooldown so if it procs on your main hand then the enchant on your off-hand also goes on cooldown so its better to have two different enchants. As for Deadly Cloak the ticks got reduced a while back from every second to every 2 seconds so you may not proc the off-hand enchant as often.