Nightblade crit damage and sneak speed

SpiritofESO
SpiritofESO
✭✭✭
This may be a previously reported issue but I have noticed -- since the last update (Deadlands) -- that:

My nightblade's critical "From-Sneak damage is less than half damage now. Reason unknown.

May or may not be due to some confusion with the Max Crit Damage of 125% that came with the update. I would think that would not be applied to the Nightblade from-sneak critical damage anyway -- but it may have been.

Also noted -- Nightblade sneak speed with buffs was 100% but after the update is only 70%. Again, reason unknown.

I assume both issues are bugs that developed with the most recent update.

:neutral:
  • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
  • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
  • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
  • "Adapt or Die"
  • SerLoras
    SerLoras
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there are definitely several bugs related to sneak speed that have gone unfixed for almost a month now. For example, the 5 piece bonus from Night's Silence is completely broken and basically has no effect currently.

I also noticed a major nerf to my Nightblade's stealth attack build after the patch. Prior to the patch, I could do a 55k damage Suprise Attack from stealth. Now, using the same set up, it only does 24k damage from stealth.

I originally also assumed this was due to the 125% critical damage cap, but, the more I think about it, I am not sure that makes sense.

@ZOS_GinaBruno would it be possible to confirm whether this major drop in attack from stealth damage is expected based on the critical damage changes, or is something bugged? I'd like to know whether I should just completely abandon this stealth attack build or if a fix is coming eventually.