The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Loading Screen after logging in

Gern_Verkheart
Gern_Verkheart
✭✭✭✭
As the title says. I can't get to the character select screen. Every time I try I get an infinite loading screen after logging in. I tried waiting for an hour and it never loaded the character select screen. I tried repairing the game client, I tried deleting the ProgramData folder, I tried adjusting my firewall settings, I tried turning off my firewall completely, I tried adjusting my graphics settings, I tried rebooting my computer and router, nothing worked. It WILL NOT load the character select screen. I'm running it on an external hard drive if that makes a difference. I downloaded the game directly to the external drive though so it shouldn't make a difference.