Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Houseguest behavior settings per node.

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
@ZOS_Adrikoth I imagine this has been a discussion that has taken place internally, as it is an obvious addition to houseguests/housing. But do you think we will ever be able to set the Houseguest behavior per node. Basically set the houseguest to use an emote at a given node such as sitting on furniture, or eating (one of my favorite NPC's in game is an Argonian who is in an Outlaws refuge, sitting at a table and dipping bread into some soup). This would help to really spring some life into housing, just as it has in the cities in game.

-Cheers
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was playing today and playing with different emotes. It occurred to me that there should be a "node" dropdown with a list of available emotes and also a "path" dropdown so that they can emote while walking. Similar to how the antiquities houseguest walks around looking left and right while holding her map.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree! Ideally, houseguests should be able to use any emote the player has unlocked, but I could be fine with a selection of houseguest-specific ones too. It’s totally fine that an Alfiq or other non-humanoid guest would have a different probably more limited selection — I’m still quite happy to have Sereyne hang out at my place! :3