The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggestion for new assitants.

HappyDan
HappyDan
✭✭✭
1. Make one that can repair your gear, saves the hassle of going to the entrace of the trial or using repair kits if the group wiped for a while.
2. Make follower that can list stuff on the guild store, so you can list stuff from raid/dungeon/delve whatever and not having to go to a town banker.
Pretty sure most people will buy them.
Edited by HappyDan on November 25, 2021 8:46AM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Makes sense
    2. Probably not gonna happen, cause they wanna keep them cities populated, even though it also makes sense ;)
    TherealHämähäkki
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Merchant assistant should do this anyway, as its standard npc merchant functionality
    2. Banker assistant should do this anyway, as it's standard npc banker functionality
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    hafgood wrote: »
    1. Merchant assistant should do this anyway, as its standard npc merchant functionality
    2. Banker assistant should do this anyway, as it's standard npc banker functionality

Well yeah of course, but they don't and I highly doubt they gonna add it free of charge, so at least something.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but I wouldn't buy them, I'd maybe consider a 1k crown enhancement to a current merchant / banker but certainly wouldn't pay more than that. The functionality you want should be part of existing assistants but isn't worth spending a lot of money on as they are just not useful enough for 5k
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can live without being able to list items on the guild store. I usually spend time in town stocking my guilds anyway when I do writs.
    I would like to be able to repair in the field with my merchant and access the guild bank from my house.