The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Target: enemy is not working

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
I had this happen on one character yesterday and thought it would go away. Today i`m practicing on a target dummy and there are some skills that will work and some that do not. Target: area like biting jabs works on the target dummy. Target: enemy like Binding Javelin/Crit Rush does not work on the target dummy. This happened yesterday during Cyrodiil Gray Host, I hope this explaination makes sense.
  • MisFire
    MisFire
    Soul Shriven
    The same thing is happening to me. Single target skills like Flame reach and Ricochet Skull are not casting on any of my target dummies since the recent update.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    odog57grteql.png

Still having problems with the targeting bug, I cannot use Shrouded Daggers or Flurry on this dummy!
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might be a silly suggestion but have you tried moving it and re-placing it down? Furniture has gotten shifted around (somehow) in the past.
    PC NA
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    It started working not to long after what I just posted so I will check from time to time. I actually walked up to it and seen the skills finally activate.
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    I had this happen on one character yesterday and thought it would go away. Today i`m practicing on a target dummy and there are some skills that will work and some that do not. Target: area like biting jabs works on the target dummy. Target: enemy like Binding Javelin/Crit Rush does not work on the target dummy. This happened yesterday during Cyrodiil Gray Host, I hope this explaination makes sense.

Wait what? Target dummy in Cyrodiil? How?
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    milllaurie wrote: »
    Wait what? Target dummy in Cyrodiil? How?
    He was "yesterday" in Cyrodiil it didn't work there and "today" he has the same bug on dummy but obviously not in Cyrodiil.