The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I thought there were crown-packs on sale for Black Friday :-(

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
Items on sale for this Black Friday are just for new players or old players that did not buy chapters and DLCs.
This is punitive for players who have already bought everything.
When will we have crown-packs on sale ?
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crown sales are never guaranteed...

...but tend to come with the anniversary in April, Quakecon in August, and the holidays in December. We've never gotten a Black Friday crown sale, we always get Black Friday game/chapter sales. The crown sale tends to come next month with the holidays.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will hold on until then...thanks for answering me
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the discount for the assistant
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Items on sale for this Black Friday are just for new players or old players that did not buy chapters and DLCs.

Agreed. Was just heading in to buy crowns and saw no sale for black friday. Not really much on sale at all. Oh well, guess I'll wait then.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tis unfortunate but there is usually a crown sale in December, so you don't have that long of a wait.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Punitive??? Hyperbolic much???

It’s a mount for 1900 which you may or may not like and with extras which may or may not be of any use to you. So it’s not going to appeal to everyone, just like previous Black Fredas bundles, but punitive? No.

There hasn’t been a Crown sale nor indeed much on sale in the Crown store for Black Friday since I’ve been playing (2019) and every year people are baffled. Maybe ZOS should consider having more on sale or more bringbacks at the end of November if many players are expecting this and ready to spend money. I can only assume it isn’t the majority of players or else why wouldn’t they?

In any case, you can expect a Crown sale toward the end of December; they have been thrice-annual: April, August, December
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭

....In any case, you can expect a Crown sale toward the end of December; they have been thrice-annual: April, August, December

Others before you have said so. It is a repetition