The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broke An Apocalyptic Situation

Caaraamon
Caaraamon
So a week or so ago, I did the Deadlands prologue quest An Apocalyptic Situation, up to just after drinking the potion. Once I got to the base, I had a conversation that reminded me I hadn't done Red Petal or Dread Cellar and I wanted the full dialog. So I dropped the quest.

Today I went to the crown store to restart it, and it's greyed out. I went to Silum (I'm DC) and couldn't find the portal to her base anymore. I checked in Stormhaven, and Lyranth's letter is there, but the lady ain't.

So... how do I unbreak this?
  • Caaraamon
    Caaraamon
    And I just discovered how to resume, having find the Lyranth in the Marbruk outlaws refuge.

So... nevermind I guess?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that you've resolved your quest issue. With that being the case, this thread will be closed from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.