The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We could do with more anti-stacking mechanics

tzaeru
tzaeru
✭✭
I come with a simple message! The suggestion - based solely on my own opinion - that new trials and dungeons could try experimenting a bit with anti-stacking mechanics. That is, mechanics that force the players to spread out a little. This adds challenge to healers and to tanks.

For example, ranged enemies could attack the players with AoE attacks where the damage is scaled so that if you get hit by say, 4 hits at the same time, you might die instantly.

I'm aware of some mechanics like this, but they aren't very common overall. I think more could be cool to have.

And that is all. Thanks!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do like having mechanics that force some situational awareness rather than standing there and parsing as a dps. Not too many or ones that are constant as melee dps are already punished by simply being melee.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think there's at least one, to some degree, in every trial.

Shehai phase in hel ra, the warrior
    The rock toss in aa, stone atro boss
    Ozaras pins in vso
    Curses in vmol, first boss
    Storm the heavens in vas
    Galenwe's meteors in vcr
    Execute phase in vhof, assembly general
    Fire mage meteors in kynes aegis
    Instability in kynes aegis, last boss
    Soulweaver meteors in rockgrove

There's probably more. XD
  • tzaeru
    tzaeru
    ✭✭
    I think there's at least one, to some degree, in every trial.

Shehai phase in hel ra, the warrior
    The rock toss in aa, stone atro boss
    Ozaras pins in vso
    Curses in vmol, first boss
    Storm the heavens in vas
    Galenwe's meteors in vcr
    Execute phase in vhof, assembly general
    Fire mage meteors in kynes aegis
    Instability in kynes aegis, last boss
    Soulweaver meteors in rockgrove

There's probably more. XD

Yah but they're mostly occasional dodge-based mechanics where you just scatter for a moment and come back into a stack.

But there could be whole long phases in boss fights where you can't stack at any point.