The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve is now open to all [PC NA]

BloodyStigmata
BloodyStigmata
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello there all.

I recently opened up my second guar reserve to the public, this one known as The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve.

Unlike the previous guar reserve which was meant to house naturally occurring species and other less-terrifying guar/kagouti, The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve is home to guar, kagouti and bantam guar of daedric/undead origin. I was originally planning on opening it up before Halloween, but I unfortunately did not have the Frost Atronach Kagouti until this very month.

This one was built with specific residents in mind, hence why I had to wait in order to acquire them, and while it's admittedly less spectacular than my first reserve, I'm still quite happy with how it turned out. Also, I still have about 60 spaces unfilled, so I can actually add to this one if I want to.

While I'm currently waiting for a Mehrunes Dagon Statue to complete my 4 corners of the house of troubles, the "reserve" is essentially complete and features a handful of attractions, with my favorite being Hollojack Grove.

I've included some screenshots from the brochure below for those who don't wish to visit or who don't wish to read the brochure.
BNthiGm.png

uLuJbRJ.png

GWNd2Du.png

JrrjiJJ.png

gKJI0BM.png

HtJgjeQ.png

nCi6Dii.png

jI7B7xX.png

s1MgTBf.png

J59hid1.png

NiaDnXf.png

EkYvDXZ.png

AkXd24N.png

gSrWxo0.png

You'll need an addon in order to get there as I currently have my first guar reserve set as my main residence--it's located in Hunter's Glade in The Rift.

And speaking of my first reserve, The Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve is also always open to the public as well.

Feel free to visit any time.
Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    very cool!!!
  • Fizzyapple
    Fizzyapple
    ✭✭✭
    I love it! I'll make sure to come and visit. :)