The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help? Missing fragments from the Impressario for the Doomchar Plateau?

ellmarie
ellmarie
✭✭✭
Hey, not sure I'm seeing something wrong but I'm not seeing the Profane Pedestal or the Unholy Tablet to purchase at the Impressario? I do already have the Unstable Morpholith Pet. Will it show up when I have the next 10 tickets because I'm currently at 7. But I just don't even see them there. Usually they are there but greyed out if you don't have enough tickets. Any help or should I submit a ticket.

Molten Key (10 event tickets) - have

Profane Pedestal (10 event tickets)

Scorching Pillar (10 event tickets) - have

Searing Column (10 event tickets) - have

Unholy Tablet (10 event tickets)
Xbox X- NA
  • Ahkanji
    Ahkanji
    The two last fragments are not available yet, they will be the next event.
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Ahkanji wrote: »
    The two last fragments are not available yet, they will be the next event.

Ah, ok, makes sense then! lol I was under the impression that they would be avail at this one. Good to know I'm ahead then. Now to figure out what to spend my event tickets on!
    Xbox X- NA
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim pickings from the Impresario if you already have all 3 frags for the house. The opal stuff does not really impress me, but if you quite like a particular piece, plan a way to buy it near the end of the event (but ensure you can still finish with a 12/12 ticket count) since it may well drop for you from a rewards box. To ensure I don't lose tickets, I generally buy group repair kits as needed. They fully repair all your gear as well as that of all group members (if grouped) in the same zone.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Slim pickings from the Impresario if you already have all 3 frags for the house. The opal stuff does not really impress me, but if you quite like a particular piece, plan a way to buy it near the end of the event (but ensure you can still finish with a 12/12 ticket count) since it may well drop for you from a rewards box. To ensure I don't lose tickets, I generally buy group repair kits as needed. They fully repair all your gear as well as that of all group members (if grouped) in the same zone.

Good idea, thanks. Yeah, not really impressed with many of the items I've been getting in the plunder chests. Like 3 nirnroot? what?
    Xbox X- NA