The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to report issue with LibLazyCrafting?

BrokenChef
I went to Nexus mods but it said I have to download the addon before I can report a bug. I already have the addon through Minion but I cant find any way to report this to the dev.

g4goujyt4vp9.png
Edited by BrokenChef on November 21, 2021 12:26AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way easier. Your single ressource for eso addons should be www.esoui.com or the Minion addon manager.
    At the website's top right search for "liblazycrafting" and it will show you the addon. Click on it to open the website.
    Same with Minion's search and then click on "Show website"

At the addon you'll see the comments section. Click on it and check if someone already reported the same error.
    If yes: Check if you are able to provide additional info. Just writing "me too" does not help, so don't please. If you cannot add info to find the cause of the problem, just wait for the dev to respond.

if noone reported the same bug already just explain it to the dev, especially do the following please:

Test it ON YOUR SIDE without ANY other addon enabled. Only the lib + addon (like Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter) enabled!
    If the error is not happening then find out on your side please which of your other addons, in combination with the library/Addon mentioned, will cause this. The devs cannot do this for you as they do not use your addons nor have your same settings at the addons! If it depends on other addons, you need to do the leg work. Thanks.

If it happens with no other addons enabled: Write what you found out and how to rebuild the error, if you know how to.
    And then you need to wait for a response :D
    Thanks for following these rules.