The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Treasure maps not showing up on all maps- what happened?

TheOriginalMrT
Treasure maps and survey map aren't showing up anywhere. I updated minion and need no further updates. Destinations or Mini map by Franklin the addons that would eb affecting this? There isn't an option to see treasure maps open either of them. Anyonw know what might be broken here?
  • Alegna
    Alegna
    ✭✭✭
    No idea I came to forum to find out what the deal is. I usually do all my maps on the weekend so it sucks.
  • TheOriginalMrT
    It's the "Lost Treasure" Add on- You have to delete the file folder and redownload it from esoui. Minion update doesn't fix it because there is a new dependency in the folder that wasn't there before (LibTreasure or something) in the download. Minion is great but doesn't always update everything even though on mine it said it was. When in doubt, download directly from esoui.
    Edited by TheOriginalMrT on November 22, 2021 2:17AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minion is great but doesn't always update everything even though on mine it said it was. When in doubt, download directly from esoui.

It's not Minion as problem here but you as users if you stay logged in to the game as addons update during your gameplay, then new dependencies will not be found properly.
    Like if you use Automatic Update of Minion and keep Minion opened during playing the game.

It's a restriction of the game and always happens to trouble then if new dependencies are added to the txt files of the addon.

If you are logged out and install addons ebfore login Minion is completely removing the total folder of the updated addon, including all subfolders and files! So this will never happen if you are logged out and Minion updates your addons.

it might also happen if you manually update the addon even if you are logged out, and forget to delete the old folder! Old libraries and files and folders could be kept in the old folder and trouble the game then.

So do not blame the software Minion but blame either ESO or yourself :D