The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Magdk sets

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Without burning spellweave what's the next best option on a dk?
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elf Bane is another good one against foes without a purge. Makes the DoTs last a lot longer and makes Burning Talons insanely good. Elf Bane also boosts the duration of Magma Armor (But not Corrosive Armor), sets like Grothdarr, and any flame status effects you place on the target.

For getting some more HP with a powerful burst option Clever Alchemist is a favorite of mine for my magDK. Same with Balorgh that can make Leap hit like a truck going at 100 MPH.
    Edited by Vevvev on November 18, 2021 8:42PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    For MagDK try this combo :
    3x jewelry Buffer of Swift
    2x light Buffer of swift
    3x medium Deadly strike + weapon
    2x heavy (monster set or combination of Gaze of Sithis + heavy chest trainee)

Nice for dot buff and you can combine the armor pieces with jewelry as you want.
  • xHotguy6pack
    xHotguy6pack
    ✭✭✭
    With no BSW I would use Silks of The Sun and Ancient Dragonguard. Anything else your not going to get alot of damage. Deadly isn't very good and is out performed by raw spell damage like BSW or Silks. Deadly also doesn't buff your whip, leap or any of the direct damage from your skills.
    Cleaver alch is also a very good option.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well luckily I got BSW including an inferno staff in around 3 runs yesterday
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    swift and deadly is good. trickery and deadly is also good. sustain and survivability are up for mdk this patch though so I'm rolling vd and bsw. vd and DC if I'm feeling trolly.
    Edited by paulychan on November 27, 2021 2:34PM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in between 2 builds...not inventing anything new really. I'm just comparing 2 of the most common options I've come across online.

1. 5 Pariah, 5 BSW, no moster set, malacath, 1 piece of whatever

2. Front BSW, Back bar Trickery, Engine Guardian/Magma , Malacath, Trainee,

BGs seem to be quite demanding with regards to having to absorb a lot of damage.....unless playing with a beefy healer.
    What's your stance?
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now I do back bar back bar wretched vitality, front spinners dual charged maces, a monster set (usually bloodspawn or balo,) 1 piece trainee, malacath and all infused spell damage jewelry.
    Edited by GetAgrippa on November 28, 2021 8:59PM