The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Deadly strike v spinners - magplar

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know the math on which is the better set now?
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends. Deadly buffs your sweeps, jesus beam and any dot skills you are using by 15%.
    3.3k pen is roughly 5% increase on all damage.
    That's the math.
  • baselinestun
    baselinestun
    ✭✭
    why run spinners on magplar when stuhn's exists? heartland is also better if you can fit it
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    why run spinners on magplar when stuhn's exists? heartland is also better if you can fit it

Heartland is only good if you can double bar it.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milllaurie wrote: »

Heartland is only good if you can double bar it.

Heartland is by far my favourite set but I also agree that you'd lose a lot if you ca't double bar it.....and then you are either a mythic or a monster set down.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuhn's is fine untill you hit lag and toppling doesn't work or your not in a 1v1
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    Stuhn's is fine untill you hit lag and toppling doesn't work or your not in a 1v1

indeed!! great set but not as reliable due to what Syiccal has just posted
    Depends. Deadly buffs your sweeps, jesus beam and any dot skills you are using by 15%.
    That's the math.

if that's the case Deadly is superior considering it buffs the most relevant and used plar's skills.....or am I missing something?
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on November 18, 2021 8:55AM
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    Syiccal wrote: »

indeed!! great set but not as reliable due to what Syiccal has just posted
    That's the math.

if that's the case Deadly is superior considering it buffs the most relevant and used plar's skills.....or am I missing something?

@Rhaegar75 yes, you are right.