Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Black Fredas 2021 (Black Friday Crown Store Discounts)

Darkmage1337
Darkmage1337
✭✭✭✭✭
I have not yet seen an ESO News article for the upcoming Black Fredas (Black Friday) crown store sales event; but, I hope for the return of discounts on assistants, especially Baron Jangleplume (Banker) and Peddler of Prizes (Merchant). It would probably be a stretch to see Ghrasharog (the new Armory Assistant) on sale this early; but, I can hope!

Take our money, ZOS! :D

Feel free to comment on what you would like to see featured for Black Fredas later this year. :)
Edited by Darkmage1337 on November 16, 2021 11:31AM
ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
  • Maya_Nur
    Maya_Nur
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will it come by the way?
  • Galaen_Frost
    Galaen_Frost
    ✭✭✭
    This one will pay good money for a matte version of the Werewolf Hunter Hat. Shiny is not a good look for everyone.
    Wandering the lands of Tamriel, waiting for the hammer to drop.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Usually announced on the day or very close to it. Specifically a bundle every year main sale item. Fingers crossed few new items too.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maya_Nur wrote: »

Black Fredas (Black Friday) is typically the Friday after American Thanksgiving, so Nov 26th, or thereabouts.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the recent datamine - a preview photo of the Black Fredas bundle.

aw_crwn_mounts_bundle_chalkhidekagouti_blackfredas_1x1-6b5d76a9dbd6.jpg
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭

Black Fredas (Black Friday) is typically the Friday after American Thanksgiving, so Nov 26th, or thereabouts.

Yes. Eso sale usually the weds til fri. Thanksgiving being the thursday.

Diff mount each year. But the rest the same.

Usually a crown pack sale too.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »

Didn't they do a big Crown sale just before they dropped the big houses?
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Last Crown sale was in August. Next will probably be late December. I don’t recall Crowns being on sale for Black Fredas the past two years (since I’ve been playing).
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one will pay good money for a matte version of the Werewolf Hunter Hat. Shiny is not a good look for everyone.

Sometimes I find that the common dyes at the outfit stations will remove the shiny. Have you tried that?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Last Crown sale was in August. Next will probably be late December. I don’t recall Crowns being on sale for Black Fredas the past two years (since I’ve been playing).

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. And I would have loved a Crown pack sale now, while the Princely Dawnlight Palace is for sale again. Guess if I really want it, I'll have to buy a pack at regular prices. <heavy sigh>
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would buy crowns on sale
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be pretty pleased if at least a couple of notable homes were on sale. I think it was either last year or the year before that I snagged Princely Dawnlight Palace for a decent price. I haven't been tempted to use my ESO+ crowns for too much since then, so I've got a good stash ready to go.
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll put assistants for sale during the Black Fredas
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61243

Extremely disappointing, to say the least.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That Black Fredas Bundle might be interesting if the kagouti doesn’t look like it’s got a bad case of mildew.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That Black Fredas Bundle might be interesting if the kagouti doesn’t look like it’s got a bad case of mildew.

That is camouflage. Chances are you will lose him the first time you dismount out in the wilds, anyway.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt I'll buy the bundle this year - don't think I want the kagouti just to get the riding lessons and xp scrolls. What I WANT is a sale on crowns....
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Elsonso since some of the pets have disappeared for several days (only returned recently), this one won’t be surprised if the mounts also do a runner.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As much as I would like that too, it is likely way too early for a discount on those items you mentioned. Zo$ usually waits an entire year to discount limited-time stuff -if they discount stuff at all - but one can always hope.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bundle is up. You get a mount and 30 crown store riding lessons for 1900 crowns. I'm not going to bother listing the other stuff, it doesn't warrant mentioning.

I don't care about the mount but I just made a new toon and was thinking about buying some speed and stamina training, don't care about capacity.... so I'd essentially be getting 2000 crowns worth of stuff I kinda want for 1900 crowns.

I'll pass.
    Edited by FluffWit on November 26, 2021 8:26AM